NGD: PRS Torero SE (Royal Blue)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: PRS Torero SE (Royal Blue)

Couldn't help myself. I fell in love with my Tremonti SE Singlecut and decided to snag one of these as well. Feels slick as hell. Only problem is this one showed up with a couple of dings and scratches. So, I'm checking with the store I bought it from to exchange for one that's new in box.

It's killing me though, I wanna play the hell out of it but I can't since I'm sending it back. Can't wait to get the replacement and play the shit out of it. When I get it in I'll post pics (and pics of the other one as well in my other thread).

I had another model PRS and I hated it, but that Torero has always been in the back of my mind. I haven't been able to actually play one, but I would buy one in a sec. Hope you are able to swap it for the newer one, and grats on the NGD!

Comment

It's a great guitar, from what little time I spent with it. The cosmetic stuff with mine aside, it's a beautiful axe that nearly plays itself. And my worries about the Floyd Rose 1000 seemed completely unwarranted, it seems just as well-made as my German OFR. Definitely see if you can find one local and play it for yourself, I love it personally and hope to have the new one next week.

Comment

Well, I've got the thumbs up to exchange so I'm shipping this one back today. Man, I can't wait to get the replacement. It has to be ordered, so I might be looking at a couple of weeks, but it'll be worth it. Lots of pics when it comes in.

Comment

Working...
        X