Rhoads Polka Dot V's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhoads Polka Dot V's

So I shot an email to Lee at GMW tonight with a couple questions about build time etc. I'm weighing my options as far as a new guitar goes.

First if you have a Polka Dot V (by any maker) please show us your pictures

now onto the rest of my babble. So I priced out a Carvin and i could actually order that right now. I got a general idea on the WR1 with the marble paint, and honestly I'm not comfortable putting that much money down while i'm still doing contact work (the job could go away as quickly as it came and i don't want to leave someone hanging with a guitar they might not be able to sell) Not saying it's not going to happen, i'm just going to wait until I can put the whole amount on the guitar with out worrying about it. SO that WILL happen, just down a couple months.

I've got serious gas for a Polka Dot V. It didn't help that last night I watched the BLS concert where Zakky played his polka dot V's.

I'll have to narrow it down to just one, but god it feels good not to have any bills left to pay.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

http://www.dobermanguitars.com/Doberman-P2.htm

Check out these.

Comment

Originally posted by ulijdavid View Post
      Cool, I just sent him an email

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
        "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Sup?
          Originally posted by eakinj View Post
          Cool, I just sent him an email

Ulijdavid is ...Him

Jokes aside,,,John does Awesome work brother, You won't be disappointed.

MOSHON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

doh! Cool, makes nice stuff. I emailed him about the rhoads with the neck binding. I had someone else in the house hold looking at my down payment money so I i went for the carvin already. in a few weeks I'll be ready to order the polka dot

Comment

Here is my Sandoval:

Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

When i die, I want to go to your house instead of heaven. I don't think God has as many nice guitars as you do.

Comment

I'm gonna be looking for one soon too. I have a plan for a Randy shrine....

Comment

Usually when I watch Zakk play I just get the regular ol' odorous type of gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                      Usually when I watch Zakk play I just get the regular ol' odorous type of gas.
                      I like Zakk, he has no problem laughing at himself.

Some of the stuff he plays sounds really good, but when he plays live it seems like his inner crackhead child comes out with tourettes of the fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                        When i die, I want to go to your house instead of heaven. I don't think God has as many nice guitars as you do.
                        Thank You!
                        Rudy
                        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                        X