Semi custom agile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Semi custom agile.

Finally After a 6 month wait. My semi custom Agile came in. glad I paid for it back then. Yikes biz has been slow.

I'll give it to rondo. This letting you pick your options, finish, hardware, neck profile is genius. Only comes twice a year but for less than a lp studio and neckthru its just a no brainer!

MAN it is awesome.. i wired it Jimmy Page style with 59 in bridge and neck.. But still used those black covers.. I like those..

And i think ill stretch my luithery skills a little and put creme binding on the fretboard in place of the black. I wanted black body binding but couldnt have both. so no biggie. And cut a bone nut..

But it sure does look good and not that heavy compared to my 3000m thru. even though both are 5pc neckthrus so im loving it..

Thin neck
    Mop block inlays
    Ebony board
    Mahogany body
    Flamed top
    Tribal blue.

Anyways. here are those pics

Killer, I love the colour combo!

Comment

Very nice my friend!

Comment

That is awesome! I love my Agile's! Congrats!
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Good stuff.
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

If you dont mind me asking, what was the ballpark figure they charge on a custom?
            "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

Nice one!

Comment

When you say "thin neck" did you get the "slim neck" option (17mm thickness enstead of 21mm ?). Or just slimmer in general compared to Gibsons.

I always wondered where they measured 17/21mm from.. just the neck wood or neck wood + fretboard.

Nice guitar anyway. Good for you for jumping on the customish option I stalled and missed out.

Comment

Working...
                X