• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kramer Help - Double NGD

Hey all,
    Snagged a pair of Kramers recently, dont know much about 'em

AND

Thought the black one was a Charvel Star until I saw the HS, it has a body crack and stress cracks in the finish on the neck where the floyd nut bolts go through,Guessing is a Voyager as it says "Voyager series - patent pending" on the HS (duh!) s/n on the plate is B8xxx, plays nice could use some love

The red one has JK6000 on the HS and the plate says Neptune NJ USA and has a raised area for the s/n but no # ?!? This one plays sweet and has minor dings and no plastic trem cover

Both have OFR's and skunk stripes on the rear of the necks. Also weird ass control layouts
    Not really a Kramer guy but they looked too cool to pass up,caught my eye as I thought they were Charvies or possibly Jacksons. Thought 90% of Kramers were Barettas.
    The p'ups sound a little weak for my tastes. Any ideas what I found guys??:think:

Sweet!

Comment

They look like 83 issue...

The JK6000 neck might be Japan market but not sure if it's original to that body.
      If it is, then it's probably a Japan market Vanguard.
      If not it could be a mutt.
      If it is Japan market, the pups are not great.

The Voyager probably has Schaller golden 50 pups. They are nice but not high output.

Both are ESP mfgd bodies/necks and the Voyager was assembled in NJ.
      Sweet guitars!!!
      Drive Fast Cars & Play Cool Guitars!!!

Comment

Working...
      X