Alvarez all Black Hardware.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alvarez all Black Hardware.

Just installed the trem I bought from Plon. Thanks again man.

Anyhow, working on converting all the hardware to black for a nice black and white theme.
    The last thing to do are the tuners, but thats going to require a reamer, so that will have to wait a while. Next thing, its getting two 500k CTS pots dropped in tonight hopefully.

HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

The assymetrical body freaks me out for some reason.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Yeah, its one of the more wild super strat shapes Ive seen. Kind of reminds me of a reverse demon.

Comment

Well, the pots are in as well as some larger gauge wire for the volume pot to output jack and volume pot to tone pot. Sounds great. Ive never had much use for a tone pot until 15 minutes ago. The .022 uf cap that came with the pot kit is just that right frequency that makes the JB a little more tame in the treble department at just the right place(tone pot roughly half way rolled back). Makes this guitar sound a lot like my Kelly, which has the best tone to my ears out of all my guitars.

Ive got an extra .022 uf cap(bought two kits), this one might go in the DKMGTFF as well as a JB.

Comment

Allright! Glad it could go to good use. Can't beat white with black hardware.

Comment

Love those guitars they are really comfy to play.
            I had a Dana version and like a dolt sold it.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
            X