Whoooo hoooo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoooo hoooo!

Several posts ago I expressed my woes of selling a BC RICH MB-1 a LONG time ago. I made the statment along the lines of... "Maybe one day I'll get another"

WELL.. guess what? I just scored a MASON BERNARD guitar (rumored to be less than 300 made) for what I feel is stupid cheap. It has its nicks and dings and I'll be doing some hardware upgrades but I'm stoked none the less. These where the guitars that Bernie Rico Jr. made prior to re-obtaining ownership of BC Rich.

Mahogany body.. THICK Maple neck with ebony board. These guitars are just.. well, you don't know unless you play one I guess.

Anyone in here have a Mason Bernard?

Here is a pic:

Somethings wrong with the Humbucker
    sigpic
    Action Jackson

Comment

you just aren't holding your head right!

Comment

Originally posted by guitarzan_josh View Post
        you just aren't holding your head right!

Dude I love the white with no inlays makes it look tough as nails.

sigpic
        Action Jackson

Comment

Yeah.. now I just have to hope and pray that the thing doesn't need too much work done on it. No clear shot on the lower frets but the upper register looks brand new. My real concern is the neck. Should be true but you just never know with these things but that is kinda part of the thrill of the whole process. The lic floyd needs replaced with an original (IMO) but that may take me a bit. I'll just bust out the WD-40 and get that rust off there!

Comment

I think the bridge pick up is broken.
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

The bridge pup is straight but somehow the whole guitar has shifted up 10 degrees.

Nice axe.
              All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Soooooooooooooo nice

Comment

Working...
                X