Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Impatiently waiting on my Warmoth....here are some pics!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impatiently waiting on my Warmoth....here are some pics!!

" I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

I did have the bridge pup hogged out for a humbucker.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

That should look real nice when it's together. What color hardware are you planning on using? Also, are you doing the frets yourself?
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Saw that and I couldn't help but think.... Nice taste this man has =)

-Nate

Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          That should look real nice when it's together. What color hardware are you planning on using?
          You gotta go with gold on that... would look super tasty.
          sigpic
          Action Jackson

Comment

bork! Very nice. What bridge? Hardtail?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              That should look real nice when it's together. What color hardware are you planning on using? Also, are you doing the frets yourself?
              I am going to document the assembly and post it here. My plans are to take the neck straight out of the box and see how playable it is so everyone has an idea of what they get with Warmoth. I will polish the frets first, but, that is it. I want to see how low I can get the action without any fret work. Then I will do the fret work myself.

It is going to be a non-recessed Floyd. I really wanted to go with gold as it seemed like the color of choice. However, I photoshopped it with the Floyd in gold and it looked too gawdy..... I think because the Floyd is just so big. If I had a traditional trem like Nateb's, it would have been gold. Speaking of which, that quilt is amazing!!

Comment

The fret ends will be a little sharp, but it will more than likely be playable with decent action.

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
                  I am going to document the assembly and post it here. My plans are to take the neck straight out of the box and see how playable it is so everyone has an idea of what they get with Warmoth. I will polish the frets first, but, that is it. I want to see how low I can get the action without any fret work. Then I will do the fret work myself.

SWEET! Thanks man!

Comment

Working...
                  X