What do you want to see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you want to see?

I got a response from Warmoth that my guitar has shipped and will be here end of next week. I was thinking of doing an assembly post. I can do pics or video. What would you prefer? Video will not be as great looking due to me having a lower quality digital video camera.

I went with Warmoth even though I am building my own as my time is limited and it will be a while before I am done. I wanted one now, so to speak.

The specs are , alder body with quilted maple top, birdseye neck with abalone dots ( 1 3/4" wide at nut ) , H-S-S ( with splittable hum ), non-recessed Floyd, strat body, etc.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Piiiiiiiiiiiiics

Comment

Pics, please. Doing a video could prove stressful and you don't want to rush the assembly
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of pics! Maybe even explaining how the actual parts were once they arrived. Did you need to do anything to the frets? Etc!
        GLHF

Comment

Pics, yeah, but maybe also a short video or 2. What is your "lower quality" cam? I just ordered a Kodak Zi8 so I'm curious.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron, its a Sony 30GB digital from about 4 years ago.....it is only 680k pixels. If you are in bright sunlight, it takes "okay" vid, anything less and it is pixilated and grainey.

Will gets lots of pics. I will show evreything from fret detail, to packaging, etc. I will try a little bit of video and see how that turns out. -Lou
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Working...
            X