What kinda body is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kinda body is this?

Just bought this : ( Neck is a mighty mite but can't tell what the body is?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT

Thanks for any help.John
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Factory paint, so maybe Warmoth?

Comment

beats me. it is certainly interesting though. enjoy!!!
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I think it might be a Warmoth body? Saw some pic's of a control cav that looks like that.Yea, pickup swap,bridge swap and hopfully it plays good?lol
        I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

I think you got it John. Warmoth would be my guess with the control cavity route.

Comment

So thats not a bad deal then? with a mighty mite neck. fuck, thats what lynchs and eddies first guitars were right lol

Comment

I was watching this one too but I really need to stop. Must stop buying guitars. Must stop buying guitars. Must stop buying guitars. Must stop buying guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
                Must stop buying guitars. Must stop buying guitars. Must stop buying guitars. Must stop buying guitars.
                Ditto.

Comment

Yep Warmoth looks like to me the cavity route is a dead give a way.Nice paint.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                  X