No announcement yet.

Sully guitars Raven bolt on Prototype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom,custom, custom, custom.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand custom.
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Hey, I've got a fellow here who wants to maybe give you some inspiration for a future project

Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Oh, I have plans for a reverse bodied one just not with that headstock. The reverse bodies are a bit more comfy to play, believe it or not.
        I can say that this lil' prototype is quickly becoming a favorite to play!
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I Love the Sully Raven I have \m/
          According To The Prophecy

Comment

Nice job, Sully!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
              Oh, I have plans for a reverse bodied one just not with that headstock. The reverse bodies are a bit more comfy to play, believe it or not.
              I can say that this lil' prototype is quickly becoming a favorite to play!
              it may be comfier but it doesn't KICK AS MUCH ASS!

Love the progress pics. Still regret (a little) not picking up your trans blue FB when you were selling it. Damn lure of slime green single hum floyded strathead w/Custom beasties....
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Great work as always!!
                Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Smokin! Can't wait to see it painted up.

Comment

Looks great!!!

And please, no reverse bodied 'birds

Comment

Sully! Looks killer. I may have to hit you up on a build for that NOS Jackson neck I picked up in January. Keep up the killer work.

Oh, and I think the Zebra Custom 5 would look killer on a plum-crazy finish.

Comment

Originally posted by GuerillaPete View Post
                        Sully! Looks killer. I may have to hit you up on a build for that NOS Jackson neck I picked up in January. Keep up the killer work.

Oh, and I think the Zebra Custom 5 would look killer on a plum-crazy finish.
                        Can do anytime. It may very well get the Custom 5; I do believe that zebra pickups are like boobs and bacon - they make everything better.

Sully
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                          I do believe that zebra pickups are like boobs and bacon - they make everything better.

Sully
                          Heh...yep...

Comment

Working...
                          X