Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If this isn't paying for a name...I don't know what is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this isn't paying for a name...I don't know what is.

Its a fucking rectangle with a neck slapped on.

http://www.gretschguitars.com/produc...tno=2410102815
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Come on....it does have Filter'Tron™ pickups after all

Comment

At first I was thinking.. hey, its Bo's guitar. Then I noticed how much they want for it.

Comment

I dont know, I think the name says it all, Diddley. As in diddley squat.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Sure, its an expensive rectangle, but you save $25 not needing to buy a stand
          Jackson KV2
          Jackson KE1T
          Jackson KE1F
          Jackson SL1

Comment

Originally posted by Larz View Post
            Sure, its an expensive rectangle, but you save $25 not needing to buy a stand
            I only need one more guitar.

Comment

Are there that many BD fans with 3 large to drop on this?
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Why not just throw a neck and some pickups in a kitty litter box.I guess that would probably sound like shit unless you scooped out all the clumps before playing it.
                BLS/SDMF

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Are there that many BD fans with 3 large to drop on this?
                  QFT. Apart from being just another instrument for middle-aged guitar collectors with massive disposable incomes, i really doubt there's a potential market for this guitar. I mean come on, it's Bo Diddley not Kerry King.
                  It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                  ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

3 Grand is nothing really . I just did a little research, Gibson is selling a guitar for...get this...33 THOUSAND dollars and change. How the fuck is THAT justified? Its a brand new guitar...no famous guy's or girl's sweaty fingers touched it...not that that would justify it either .
                    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by Devotee View Post
                      QFT.
                      BTW that's the first time I've seen this acronym used on the JCF. Cool.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Cool, not bad for a noob!
                        It's all about the blues-rock chatter.

Originally posted by RD
                        ...so now I have this massive empty house with my Harley, Guns, Guitar and nothing else...

Comment

There is always someone out there with money to burn...

AAMOF STFU ABCD AFAIAA KIBO RHIP in RL
                          sigpic
                          Action Jackson

Comment

Wow, that price... :shocked:

I can honestly say if it had a Floyd and said Jackson on the headstock, I still wouldn't buy it...

Nevermind, that's a lie.

Comment

if it would come with legs it could be a pretty cool steel guitar
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X