No announcement yet.

music zoo Les Paul custom shop ANYONE , i think they're AWESOME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price is retarded. Shake the dice on the neck contour, whatever someone felt like that day at allmighty Gibson, and without feeling it personally, no way do I order it. I'm ok with the color, it might grow on me, actually interesting. . I'm good with the tone knob, some single hums can be massaged for some more versatile tones, depending on the capacitor. Yeah, extra knob may ruin the look of simplicity, but is it worth the extra function? Maybe, have no clues until I would hear the humbucker. The bridge , not sure about that. . A quick Badass style replacement for me, maybe. Allthough, I have a Hamer with an identical bridge. I have no idea how, but the intonation is spot on. The sustain and tone ring. Go figure.

Comment

Nice stage guitar.

Comment

Heh, I would love to have one in Iguana Burst. That color and one pickup would look awesome !

Comment

Pick up a beater on the used market and get the neck PU cavity filled when you get it refinished. Would be cheaper than one of these.

Comment

I just gotta do it...

Man if it only had a Floyd!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mr426 View Post
              I would love to have one, but the price is crazy.Before I got my custom shop Warrior I tried to spec a Les Paul very similar to this except with a reverse explorer headstock.It fuck gibson up so much that they could not even give me a quote except to say the headstock would be a $2500 up charge...Fuck that...
              $2500 upcharge, thats just silly. how many people actually fork over 4g for new gibsons? dumbasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazrim View Post
                Good lord, they're fugly.

It looks wrong with one pup, some guitars get away with it, some look better for it, but not a Les Paul. That green colour is fucking awful and the price is a joke.
                Massive no, no for me.
                +2 on all those points.
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                X