Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the unwary:

http://www.tradetang.com/for-sale/Ja...3-1613283.html

Personally, I would not have a problem buying, owning and playing this guitar if it plays well. The only problem I would have is if someone bought it for resale purposes and was not up front with what it actually is.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Headstock looks really long.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I like how it says "See Larger Image" then when you click on it, the image flashes in smaller.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

How long before these start showing up on ebay?
        METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Checkout the description:

"Honduran mahogany hollow body"

Last edited by wilkinsi; 03-06-2011, 03:30 PM.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The question is, is that guitar what you would actually receive?
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I don't get it , the guitar is $245 then the shipping is $1058, meaning your knock off Jackson is yours at a knockdown price of......$1337...surely no one is that dumb??

Comment

Originally posted by Gartron View Post
                I don't get it , the guitar is $245 then the shipping is $1058, meaning your knock off Jackson is yours at a knockdown price of......$1337...surely no one is that dumb??
                I didn't even bother to look at the shipping. Is it REALLY that much? Holy Fuck!!
                I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I looked into what it would be for me.

Total including shipping is $381.31.

I guess Scotland is too far out of their way ?

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                    The question is, is that guitar what you would actually receive?

The pictures on these sites are usually stolen eBay pics of the legit guitar they will try to copy for you. DHGate.com is another one just like this one. It's basically a marketplace for people who want to import all kinds of fake shit like purses, clothes, golf clubs, etc. The pricing usually shows a range, depending on how many you order. I've read a few threads on other sites where somebody ordered a fake just out of curiosity, and usually the details are so bad that it would be hard to pass off on eBay. Some of their LPs are pretty close at first glance, though, probably because Epis are made over there.
                    Last edited by dg; 03-06-2011, 03:02 PM.

Comment

The EMS shipping option is only $102... but yes this Hollow body Mahogany guitar Sale is a total Scamo Maximus!!!

Last edited by Nimitz; 03-06-2011, 03:07 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Action Jackson

Comment

I don't dare buy Gibsons on ebay anymore because of the chinese copys, I hate to think that I got to stop buying Jacksons too.

Its a decent looking guitar. probably would need some extensive reworking to make playable though, I have held a few of the gibson copies, generally that have crap pickups, fretboard will tend to separate, I think because the humidity isn't just right when the glue is applied, the paint jobs are pretty sloppy. only a couple layers of polyurethane instead of 7-11 layers. bad thing is, its only a matter of time before these things do hit ebay being advertised as real Jacksons

Although I wouldn't mind contacting them and asking them to label the guitars as my custom brand "Jackenoff" the Slogan could be " Sometimes I play all night", then I could put a message on the bottom of my gibson v " I'd rather be Jackenoff"

"nothing feels like a Jackenoff"
                        "Jackenoff- all by myself"
                        "Sometimes I feel like a gibson, other time I like Jackenoff"
                        Last edited by Mindstein; 03-06-2011, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X