I need some opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some opinions.

I'm mainly a Jackson/Charvel only guy but of these 3 other guitars which would you prefer.I know this is all subjective to ones personal preference.
    Ibanez Ziphos Nt with EMG81/85
    LTD Alexi 600
    Wasburn Dime Slime.
    I'm the one with the LTD but have offers to do a trade with one of the other 2 guitars.
    The LTD has more of the features I prefer.

Xiphos all the way. It's a sick guitar, neck-thru and well crafted despite not being a prestige model. It was a collarated design between ibanez forums and the corporates and it was designed by the peoples so it just feels way more refined than the other guitars built in their korean plant. I think it looks way cool and it plays like hell. Nothing wrong with the other two of course, but just sayin

Comment

I like the Xiphos as well.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

xiphoooooosssss
        "Yet, every little piss ant wanna' be death metal wiener will just carbon copy the next phase.." Kam Lee/Massacre

LEFTY METAL HEAD!

Comment

i have an alexi, and i think it is really quite playable. i made a few mods, like the bridge and the pick up, but the neck feels great and the fit/finish are awesome.
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Well the Alexi-MIKorea
            Xiphos-MIIndonesia

Comment

I'd stick with the Alexi or go for the Xiphos.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Alexi-Ebony
                Xiphos-Rosewood

Comment

Alexi OFR
                  Xiphos Edge III

Comment

Now if it were a Warrior Pro, I'd trade for it in a heartbeat.

Comment

Now out of that list, if I wanted something different from my Jacksons
                      I'd drop the Alexi for basicly being a Rhoads
                      I'd drop the Xiphos for basicly being a Warrior
                      And I'd drop the Dimeslime for,.... well, it just looks like ass
                      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                      X