X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunderhorse

Now, this kicks ass!

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Elec.../Features.aspx
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

It's just a silverburst explorer right? I don't really get the tie in other than the ponsorship of the cartoon and co-marketing opportunities.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Definitely bad ass.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        It's just a silverburst explorer right?
        It is, but when's the last time they did one in that color?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It's just a silverburst explorer right? I don't really get the tie in other than the ponsorship of the cartoon and co-marketing opportunities.
          With a bound ebony board.
          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

I'm not a gibson guy. Is bound ebony boards something super rare for explorers? I love explorers, especially the white one Gary Moore played in SCARS, I just don't know much about them...

(Gary flat out RIPS at the end of this track! I almost cried a little watching it, I'm still very saddened by his passing.)
            Last edited by Hellbat; 03-03-2011, 08:55 PM.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

way cool, but it needs to lose the pickguard

Comment

I'm not a gibson guy. Is bound ebony boards something super rare for explorers? I love explorers, especially the white one Gary Moore played in SCARS, I just don't know much about them...

(Gary flat out RIPS at the end of this track! I almost cried a little watching it, I'm still very saddened by his passing.)

Yep, the only production Explorer or guitar you see ever, including the one Gary is playing, is the "reissue" style, white, Korina, black, or cherry, Rosewood board, no binding. It's the "studio with dots" of Explorers. They don't do many of the "fancy" ones anymore.

Comment

Working...
                X