Seagull acoustic guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seagull acoustic guitars

I have a Seagull Maritime series guitar on the way. It is the SWS (solid wood series) in semi-gloss. How many of you have or currently own a Seagull? They seem to be well constructed from good woods. What are you opinions?
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

I don't own one but have played several at a local dealer and they play and sound far better than anything else similarly priced on their wall. I have been seriously tempted to impulse buy one a couple times even though I have no real need just because they are such great bang for the buck. I own a LaPatrie nylon classical from their sister company and it's equally awesome.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

I'm really looking forward to its arrival. Thanks for the input, Hellbat.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Seagull, Godin, LaPatrie, Simon & Patrick, Art & Lutherie, Richmond and Norman.

All made by LaSido in Canada. All excellent guitars that blow away anything in their respective price ranges quality wise
        Out Of Ideas

Comment

Thank you, Frigo89. I should have it Monday the 7th.

Comment

I think you're gonna like it, Alvin! My best friend has a Seagull, and it sounds awesome. Huge tone for a budget guitar, and very comfy to play.

Comment

Working...
            X