Price for a GMW strat head HRF charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price for a GMW strat head HRF charvel

Whats a fair price for a GMW hot rod flames strat head charvel replica? I might have a lead on one for sale. I wanna know how much it's probably worth. It's got 2 hunbuckers and a strat head with the graphic by dan lawrence
    This space for rent

$1400 seems fair..

Comment

They don't do Strat-heads anymore so if it's one you want, grab it... Know what I mean?

Comment

Originally posted by daisp View Post
        $1400 seems fair..
        Sounds high to me. I don't think the market for these is nearly as liquid as a Charvel and even Charvels are moving slowly. If the guy needs to sell now, I'd negotiate him down below $1000.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

No way - a GMW strathead with in HRF for less than a grand? There's a small but loyal GMW following, and I'd have thought Phil's about right, if not a bit on the light side...
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Dude! Snag it if you can. Period. Strathead GMWs are rare.

Comment

neilli,

rich here from the GMW board.. remember that GMW HRF that came up on Gear talk last july? (it was the seller that wanted Lee to "logo" it and Lee woudlnt")I hesitated because he wanted $2k and a few days later it was sold. That graphic in particular seems to sell pretty high still.

rich

Comment

I would love to have a GMW logo for mine but it being a strat head Lee never responded so I guess its a no for mine too.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                  I would love to have a GMW logo for mine but it being a strat head Lee never responded so I guess its a no for mine too.
                  You could do this yourself with a inket printer... scan the logo, print it out on waterjet paper, apply, clear, sand & buff. It is actually incredibly easy to get a really pro logo'd headstock.

But I think GMW's look so much cooler with nothing on the headstock..gives it that friend for life look.

Comment

$1400 is a fair price if you can get it for that. I was chasing one of these for a long time and rarely have seen them go for less than this.

Comment

$1400 is more than fair.. A steal would be $1200.. Grab it while you can..If you pass, pass it on to a forum bro..
                      John 3:16

Comment

They want quite a bit more. I passed
                        This space for rent

Comment

I promised Lee I wouldn't put a logo on it so its staying nekkid I guess.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                          X