Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESP Mirage Deluxe Dollar Bill Graphics 1990

Hi!

My newest axe, what do you guys think???

http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=7183773.jpg

Regards from cold, cold Finland

Markku
    Last edited by lehtima; 01-01-2011, 09:53 AM.

badass!!

Comment

not fussed on the finish of it but as long as it can shred who cares nice guitar man enjoy

Comment

Looks killer. Shouldn't that be Euros, though?

Comment

By the way, they are real one dollar bills, 36 of them... These late 80´s or early 90´s are killer axes, they feel different than the new ones... This has Seymour Duncan Invader in the bridge and Lil` 59`s in the neck, maple neck, eben fretboard, ESP Sinclair bridge... Neck is very nice and fast, there is something about this guitar, if you know what I mean???

Comment

Wonder if the $36 showed up in the original price somewhere.
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

The guitar is finished in ~38 new, consecutively numbered, dollar bills, not 36, my mistake!

Comment

very nice!!! i always liked those. looks like dollars have aged along with the cleacoat....again, very nice!!!
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

ESP to the US Mint: "Hey, I want $5000 in brand new un-circulated $1 bills in consecutive order, now put it all in the bag!!" Click Click
                  HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I remember seeing those way back when. There was one on E-Bay about 7-8 years ago as well. Yours looks very nice! I also remember a Jackson Soloist back in the 80's at MAE Guitars in Miami that had $20 bills painted as the graphic.
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Nice score those are badass i knew someone who had one of them back in the day. Keep that sucker.

Comment

Yeah thats a keeper.
                        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Beautiful guitar! A buddy of mine had one, and I was always knocked out by the quality of the finish. ESP turned out some fantastic stuff in those days.

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                            Beautiful guitar! A buddy of mine had one, and I was always knocked out by the quality of the finish. ESP turned out some fantastic stuff in those days.
                            +1 I love the Jackson headstock on those. They do sound much better than the current ESP models.

Comment

Nice guitar! Isn't there some US government caluse that nobody can reproduce a fascimile of US bills. Maybe this is why they has to use real ones cos they couldn't paint them....but isn't there another law against destroying US currency?
                              "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Working...
                              X