Ngd prs custom 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd prs custom 24

All I can say is; wow! This is the best guitar I've ever played. The quality is amazing! I felt spoiled with my USA and CS Jacksons, but now I feel like a Mustang owner who just bought a Corvette. That is the only way I can explain it.

Haven't taken any pics yet, but this is the guitar:

http://lonetreeblues.com/PRS_Guitar_...ce_10_top.html
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

I am happy for you . My PRS was certainly worth the money. I like my soloists better for most things, but sometimes the PRS is just the shit. I haven't tried the Wide-Thin neck, how do you find it? Mine's wide-fat and it's pretty chunky but I really like it. There's just a specific feel to my soloists I can't get with any other guitar.
    I like EL34s.

Comment

The neck is awesome. The only ones I had played before had the WF or standard, and I liked the standard better than the WF, so I assumed (hoped) I would be able to get along with the WT neck nicely, and I definitely do. It isn't as thin as a KV2 neck, but it feels perfect in my hands.
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Very nice! I've always wanted to try one of those.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That's an absolute stunner. Very classy.
          There's no doubt about it, they're some of the best guitars you can get.
          I used to have a CU22 and sometimes I wish I still did.
          Then I pick up my Jackson Custom shops and Suhrs and it helps ease the pain.

Congratulations on the new axe. There's something special about one piece maple caps.
          All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Very nice! I've always wanted to try one of those.
            Just remember, it's a PRS that causes second mortgages.
            I like EL34s.

Comment

Working...
            X