Bernie Rico Jr Black Friday Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernie Rico Jr Black Friday Deal

An incredible deal on 6, 7, and 8's. I got my deposit in.

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/dea...ck-friday.html

Bernie is awesome. Talked to him thruout the process of my 1 off custom shop hesperian and he was always available thru emails as well. Also was less then half if I went Jackson so no brainer. Id say about the same quality maybe Bernie a lil better. The neck is better gotta say and I love Jacksons so this aint a bash on them just that the prices are seriously too high. I mean it was cheaper then a standard production pc1 for petes sake. Nice goin Bernie I think Im ordering another.

Comment

Nice Dave, grats, yeah *****ALSO AVAILABLE IN LEFT-HANDED******** you musta had your checkbook out before you could blink Note tho that his fretboard radius is flat as flat can be tho, i mean for all purpose there is no radius whatsoever on it, is the only thing i dislike about his standard specs.

Comment

Incredible deal, If anyone out there is interested in giving one of his guitars a shot , now is the time. I'd grab another but I already have a Jekyll 7 string in the works with him.

Amazing quality and craftsmanship at a absurd price.

Comment

Thanks, Trem. I've never played a 20" radius fretboard, but in some ways that was a reason for me to get one. At this point, my excuse for buying new guitars is "I don't have one with __________ (insert some non-Jackson spec).

It looks like he's filled up with orders on the strat style bodies, but he's extending the same deal to his V shape now.

Comment

It is true that he makes incredible guitars. I have a one of custom Jekyll that just about plays itself and sounds simply awesome.
            His guitars are as good as it gets.
            PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Working...
            X