Squier Stagemaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squier Stagemaster

I came across one for $99,in excellent shape,Floyd copy,see thru black,alder body,maple/rosewood neck,and with an amp.

I forgot 24 fret bolt-on,regular headstock.

Comment

did you get it?
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

IIRC some of these were neck-through? Actually kind of a cool guitar in concept.

Comment

The neck-thru ones were supposed to be pretty good.
          Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

i like the ones with the pickguards like gary hoey played for a while.
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistas View Post
              They ARE good! Functionally mine was equal to my Model 6, very nice.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I have a neck-thru one that has a huge dent in the top of the body, looks like someone used it as an axe. The electrics and floyd are not very good but it feels great to play. I will re-inish it and put new parts on it one day.
                www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistas View Post
                  Remember the old guy, fett?? He had opened like a million threads saying how good those stagemasters are.
                  Sam

Comment

Those ARE nice guitars. wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those.
                    I'm not Ron!

Comment

They were so good Fender stopped making them and made the Fender Showmasters instead. Set-neck instead of neck through and doubled the price. I found the pickups and Floyd to be adequate, it stayed in tune and the pickups were not great, but hot enough. For me it was a $107 beater guitar, I didn't buy it to sink money into it and it worked fine. When I sold it 2 years later I got $250 for it so word had gotten around in the meantime. Wish I still had it but I needed the money, so what're ya gonna do? Selling the Model 6 bothered me a lot more...
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

there a couple neck throughs on the bay pretty cheap, would be a great guitar to pick up for a beater to carry around

Comment

Working...
                        X