Ngd !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd !!!

I am actually stunned and shocked over how rediculous this guitar plays and sounds.
    Epiphone ES-333 Tom Delonge Signature Model.

I think they only come one way. One Gibson Dirty Fingers Humbucker in the bridge. This is a semi hollow rock version of a Gibson ES-333 jazz/blues box.
    Bound neck, beautiful fretwork, super low action, grovers, cool (I guess) racing strip up the middle, bound body. This guitar rocks and rocks big.
    1 volume with a Gibson cream speed knob on it.
    If you boys ever get a chance to play one.. do it.
    I strung her up with Daddario 10-46 gauge and the guitar plays perfect. Its loud, its very acoustic, it has incredible bass response, the Dirty Fingers pickup is SUPER hot. Its perfectly balanced and the fit and finish is overall really good. The neck feels like mohagony. Its very smooth with a very comfortable profile. Great for soloing, chording and strumming.
    Check one out. They are cheap $$$ too.

Not seen one up close yet so maybe I'll take a look.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Pics?

Comment

Congrats but I can get passed that plastic truss rod cover looking thing at the end of the neck
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
          Congrats but I can get passed that plastic truss rod cover looking thing at the end of the neck
          Its the same cover that the 1962/63 Gibson SG has. George Harrison's old SG has the cover too, its just painted over.
          Thats completely normal for Gibson... just not for the ES-333 which would have 2 pickups instead of one.

Comment

Nice. Got pics?
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
              You mean you can't get past? Where's Ron when you need him?
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X