Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a blue flamer too!!!!!

Mike Learn took my 1989 Carvin in classic white and turned it into this:

Those flames rock. Mike does some fine work indeed.
    Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
    Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Awesome new paint on a great old DC145 you got there!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, solid maple guitar........it weighs a ton

When I ordered that guitar originally, I was debating between the classic white and pearl white. Somehow the Carvin sales guy convinced me that the classic white was what I wanted...and I regretted it from day one. I didn't realize that classic white meant off white.

Did you notice the skulls integrated into the flames? Killer.

Comment

Yep, Carvin's classic white is off-white, which is what my SC90 is. I did notice the skulls in the flames... nice touch!
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

very sweet!!
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Cool! Another JCF project guitar for Mike Learn. It looks awesome of course and we will keep Mike busy for a quite a while it seems
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Great flame job! The skulls are subtle enough that you wouldn't notice them from a distance.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
                  Great flame job! The skulls are subtle enough that you wouldn't notice them from a distance.
                  Yep, that's exactly what I asked Mike to do. Makes you want to look at it longer.

Comment

Very nice dude..

Comment

As an owner of an 89 all-maple DC125, I understand how heavy this must be. Awesome work by Mike.
                      Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Nice flames!

Comment

I just love the way that guitar looked all back in one piece. Thanks for the business Dave. It was a pleasure working with you, as it has been with everyone here. My pleasure for sure. That guitar did give me a work out. One heavy piece of machinery.
                          Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                          http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Working...
                          X