X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superstrat thread

Let's see em' post picks of your favorite superstrat
    The Yellow and Black Attack!

I have a strange prediction you are going to get like 1000 soloists in about 10 minutes.
    I like EL34s.

Comment

Better not - this is the non-J/C guitars section. I'll post up mine in a few.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

here's one of my favorite superstrats....well, at least one that has not been shown before. it is a fender with an SD 'lil '59 in the bridge, and set up hendrix style.

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Don't super strats have floyds or floating bridge

Comment

Originally posted by Fender View Post
            Don't super strats have floyds or floating bridge
            Not always, but they typically are not modified stratocasters. Not that I don't like strats, I own and adore two.
            I like EL34s.

Comment

Well, to me - a super-strat is either a strat thats been modified to play metal or a strat shaped guitar that eschews the standard SSS pickup layout or that adds in additional features not normally found on a Fender Stratocaster. For instance, a 3 TITE Charvel would be a super strat. Anyway - here's some of mine (non-J/C):

Blank yo!

Comment

they can...but think about dave murray's old black strat. it didn't have a floyd. i see no reason why superstrats have to have floyd's by definition. if that were the case you couldn't classify early charvel's as superstrats. in fact, the superstrat would not have existed until kramer utilized the floyd rose....and we all know that isn't the case!!!
                GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

The Tokai Super Edition is a screamer and the Strat just rocks
                  Last edited by 84sups; 09-18-2010, 03:31 PM.
                  It's pronounced soops

Comment

That Tokai is killer. Love it! Hit me up when "that day comes."
                    Blank yo!

Comment

imo...GMW makes the best super strats..at great prices..here is the axe i play 80% of the time..#25 on GMW's website..

Comment

That's some serious bling on that guitar... Careful you don't OG.
                        Blank yo!

Comment

GMW
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

One of my builds and an 85 ESP
                            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Does a RG550 counts as a SuperStrat?

JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                              Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Working...
                              X