Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternative to Warmoth

Any good ones ?

Mighty mite? I'm not sure how they compare but they are a manufacturer.

Comment

Alternative for what? Something Warmoth offers specifically, of the whole thing?

I don't think I'd be going out on a limb here to suggest that Warmoth is probably the largest and most complete parts builder out there. They seem to have the most options and the ability to make just about whatever you want - except if they don't offer it.

There's other body and neck builders out there, but they either are real low end (like Mighty Mite) or higher end, and they don't offer all the options. For instance - they may make bodies, but they don't finish them, or they may make nice necks, but are not licensed by Fender so you can't get a strathead.

Warmoth is a great one-stop shop for reasonably priced and finished parts.
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

www.Musikraft.com. Good Stuff

Comment

musikraft, USA Custom guitars, wd music etc..
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

+1 to Musikraft, especially for 1 1/4" neck pocket projects

Comment

Just don't ask MusiKraft to paint the neck for you. They won't do solid colors on the neck.
              -------------------------
              Blank yo!

Comment

Boogie bodies will be back on the market soon from what I understand. Denny at www.Mojobodies.com makes a great product too. I have seen several of his come though my shop.
                Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
                http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

heard good stuff about KNE also

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
                    Boogie bodies will be back on the market soon from what I understand. Denny at www.Mojobodies.com makes a great product too. I have seen several of his come though my shop.
                    Any idea if he's doing licensed necks? I could have sworn he was going to start.
                    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I have one of his licensed strat necks...he's done them for a bit.
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                        I have one of his licensed strat necks...he's done them for a bit.
                        Cool, I need to speak with that young man then and Soon.
                        In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Working...
                        X