ED ROMAN Guitars In Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
    At least you get a lap dance when you buy a guitar. I still do some paint work for Ed and have not seen his new shop yet. But I will be sure to tell him that the stipper pole is a big plus.
    Well, in all fairness, Ed got tired of being the only ass on display in his store.

Comment

I really hop that place and every guitar in it catches on fire and ER spends the rest of my life living in the street begging futilly for food.

Hey, wishing worked for the SuperBowl
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'm not sure, but is that stripper even real ?

Comment

Originally posted by Outlander View Post
          I'm not sure, but is that stripper even real ?
          One of the best fakes/copies yet!

Comment

Thought Schecter refused to build any of the Prince guitars for anyone other the Prince... so are those fakes? Did Shecter suddenly change their mind?
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

What's a knock-off cracked mirror going for?

Comment

Those are fake Prince models. As far as Ed is concerned, everything is Public Domain. It's the only way he can build a better one. After all, everyone else makes shit, he makes gold.

At least that's the way he sees it. Douche.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Summer's Eve.... DOUCHE

(SNL ref)

LOL
                  "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                  --floydkramer

Comment

...but you guys have no problem with Behringer/Bugera ripping off everyone or Edwards ripping off Fender and Gibson or Nash ripping off Fender and so on. That's cool right?
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                      Those are fake Prince models. As far as Ed is concerned, everything is Public Domain. It's the only way he can build a better one. After all, everyone else makes shit, he makes gold covered shit.

At least that's the way he sees it. Douche.

I fixed that for you.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                        ...but you guys have no problem with Behringer/Bugera ripping off everyone or Edwards ripping off Fender and Gibson or Nash ripping off Fender and so on. That's cool right?
                        Don't forget ESP.

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
                          I think the problem is Ed's attitude. He is a total dick. He builds EXACT replica's and charges 3X the price. One of his SG knock off's for a basic build was almost $5K. My personal issue with him was when I was in the market for an RR5 white w/black pins. He has one in his store that I was prepared to by, The salesman Scott (douche #2) said it was $1349. I told him I could get it at Musicians Friend for $1049 with a case. He went and checked with Ed. Comes back and tells me that it is a really low serial number and the price can't be adjusted. IT"S A FUCKING IMPORT!!!! Besides, the paint was slightly yellowed and all the gold hardware was tarnished.

Comment

Is Ed trying to pass them off as the real thing? If no, then he's no different than Behringer/Bugera, like you stated (aside from his obvious "douchiness"). However, if he IS, THEN that's a whole 'nother thing.
                            I'm not Ron!

Comment

Originally posted by Racerx2k View Post
                              Is Ed trying to pass them off as the real thing? If no, then he's no different than Behringer/Bugera, like you stated (aside from his obvious "douchiness"). However, if he IS, THEN that's a whole 'nother thing.
                              Nope, he only did that with BC Rich's as far as I know. Supposedly he owned "rights" to build BC Rich guitars with their actual logo and sell them as BC Rich's. His are called Abstract. On his homepage he has direct copies of Jacksons Vinnie Vincent 3d V, KXK's V they built for the guy from Nile, Rand, Gibsons, etc. He makes no bones about it.

http://www.edroman.com/guitars/abstract.htm

Comment

Look how many he's done here. These are all for sale. Again, if no one is suing him for making copies then more power to him. Just a total jerk.

http://www.edroman.com/guitars/abstr..._for_sale.html

And didn't someone on the forum design this???

http://www.edroman.com/guitars/abstract/lobotomizer.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X