A purchase on a whim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A purchase on a whim

This was the result of a crappy craigslist ad that had poor information. After 2 weeks of trying to contact the guy I all but gave up. After hearing his description and explanation of what the guitar was I expected a Focus that needed work. I thought well I could clean it up and have a beater guitar....Ill just be honest that I plan to flip this since I have no jobby and the family needs christmas presents. Suffice to say it is the cleanest example of a Pacer DLX I have ever seen

Only a few small nicks in the headstock..The body is near flawless minus one small ding.
    I need a cavity cover
    Oh and Vass can you get some more pics of that swan. Maybe some that dont look like they were taken with a 1972 Kodak Disk Camera

Last edited by coloradoman25; 11-29-2009, 09:52 PM.
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

How cool is that?Great find.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I'd hang on to it!

Comment

I really want something with a graphic on it or money for the families christmas, I couldnt resist though if it stays great if it goes thats great too.

If nothing I get to play with it a while
        Haters gonna hate

Comment

Love the older Floyd, great Kramer man, I'd hang on to it.
          Ratt & Roll

Comment

Cool banana head. Congrats on the find.

Comment

A friend of mine had the very same guitar way back at college (late 80s)

I had sooo much envy for it at the time.. brings back some great memories.

Great find bro!
              www.vendetta-theband.com
              www.atomhawk.com

Comment

I have the focus version of that except mine has the beak headstock. They're great guitars. I was going to try to flip mine as well, but I couldn't bring myself to doing it after playing it for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                  Oh and Vass can you get some more pics of that swan. Maybe some that dont look like they were taken with a 1972 Kodak Disk Camera
                  The Kodak Disc Camera came out in '82...get your insults right!!!

Comment

Hey Rupe did you snag the rands off HC last week?
                    Haters gonna hate

Comment

No...I like the Red/Blue production model but I have no interest in the other two and Joel wants to sell them as a group. Did they move?

Comment

I dont know I was the first to contact him and I like you just wanted the one the others are of no interest to me. I offered 2500 for the one he passed
                        Haters gonna hate

Comment

since I have no jobby and the family needs christmas presents.
                          I offered 2500 for the one he passed

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What? The family wanted a Rand! Every family would if they got a chance to play one!

Comment

Racer I have since started day trading and working for a group of guys doing auto restoration here. I just happened to fall into it. Or else I wouldnt have bought the 6 axes i snagged this past week. I actually doubled my income so as of now all is well.
                              Haters gonna hate

Comment

Working...
                              X