NGD: Agile AL3000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGD: Agile AL3000

This was a gift from my wife for my 40th birthday last month. I've had it since early October, just now getting around to posting pics. I have always loved the AL3000 series, I used to own a black one a few years ago. Here are some pics:

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

WoW not bad looking, how does it sound? Happy Belated Birthday.
    According To The Prophecy

Comment

that's sweet! I still play my AL-3100 almost as much as my rhaods. Agile makes awesome stuff
      In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Beautiful guitar happy belated birthday and you have a very smart wife, I tried 2 different ones with no luck what so ever , lol. Congrats dude. One question though how does the Agile compare to a Gibson LP as far as weight?
        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Congrats!!
          4 SONG EP NOW AVAILABLE!!
          http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/HEDDA

www.heddatheband.com

www.myspace.com/heddatheband

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S. View Post
            WoW not bad looking, how does it sound? Happy Belated Birthday.
            Hi Chuk, thanks! It sounds great, actually I haven't picked up another guitar, other than my acoustic, since I got it. The Alnico V pickups sound good, but I'm thinking I may change them out for something with more output.

Originally posted by tomanyjacksons View Post
            Beautiful guitar happy belated birthday and you have a very smart wife, I tried 2 different ones with no luck what so ever , lol. Congrats dude. One question though how does the Agile compare to a Gibson LP as far as weight?
            Thanks tmj! I'm not sure about Gibson LP's, but my Agile weighs pretty close to 10lbs.
            MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Sweet looking Agile, Alvin!

Comment

Working...
              X