Show us your GMW guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show us your GMW guitars

please show us some pictures of your GMW guitars.

[Side note: I think I have come up with what I'm going to purchase myself as my almost turning 40 birthday present. I am going with the Carvin V3 half stack, and very likely i'm going to go fan boy and order the polka dot V to make my Jackson 1992 Tribute Rhoads LTD (or whatever the hell the official name of it is. I think really Jackson, Ran, and the others really have priced me out for anything genuinely custom shop. Though a couple of those Charvels at the Music Zoo are most definitely in my sites ] oh crap i'm hijacking my own thread.

SHOW US YOUR GMW!!!

Especially any birds or V's
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Here's a group shot of my RC tributes that GMW built for me. I have other GMWs but since you asked for firefoxes, I'll start with these.

Comment

They're both killer mate! nice!

Comment

You have no idea how much I want to steal your idea for the red one, that is so sweet. Firebirds have always made me drool and the RC tributes you have done are awesome

Comment

No Vs or 'birds here, but here're my GMWs. One more is on order right now...

Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Green with envy!!!
            I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

I have one on order also. Nice guitars everyone. Lee is great to work with. Hands down the best guy to deal with on a custom shop. ( that I have worked with).

Comment

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                    You have no idea how much I want to steal your idea for the red one, that is so sweet. Firebirds have always made me drool and the RC tributes you have done are awesome
                    Glad you like my tributes. I'd be flattered if you stole my idea for the red fishbone. I just borrowed the graphic and layout from Robbin and added my own twist to it. Feel free to do the same. You do know that Lee made another fishbone in different woods and colors, right?

Comment

some of my rock replica's

and something else quite cool

Comment

Tim, THAT is quite an awesome collection there! WOW!
                        DiMarzio Endorsee
                        www.dimarzio.com
                        Morley Endorsee
                        www.morley.com
                        "Intelli-Shred" author
                        www.myspace.com/intellishred
                        NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

That Navy Camo Tele of hippietim's is the bees knees. Plenty of eye candy is this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
                            Glad you like my tributes. I'd be flattered if you stole my idea for the red fishbone. I just borrowed the graphic and layout from Robbin and added my own twist to it. Feel free to do the same. You do know that Lee made another fishbone in different woods and colors, right?
                            Actually I know very little about GMW. I just saw the polka dot for roughly 2400 and that might be in my budget along with the V3 I'm buying. Those are sweet and I have really been in the mood for a firebird and a flying V, so GMW has got my attention I really like their headstocks on the V, but think I'd go reverse on the bird.

GAS is killing me, I still have a couple months to wait. ugh.

Comment

Between the White bird, and Tim's V I think I'm doomed

Comment

Working...
                              X