• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ESP (LTD) sig...

http://espguitars.com/guitars_richard.html

The guy from Rammstein.

Thoughts?

Du Hast.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Lame.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Looks just like the prior ESP signature model he had except this one is black. The prior one was silver.

Comment

his first one was ugly, and this new one looks worse with that rosewood board.

Comment

ESP make some lovely guitars. This isnt one of them.
            All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

i think it COULD be cool, considering it's based on the old mosrite ventures guitar. i thought about getting the silver one and taking off some of the ugly "industrial" metal parts, but changed my mind.
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

ugly
                It's pronounced soops

Comment

Why don't people just call these LTD's. They always but ESP LTD. Its a brand. Call it an LTD.

I don't mean you, OP. I just mean in general. You never see Fender (Squier) and Gibson (Epiphone). Just call it an LTD, already.
                  -------------------------
                  Blank yo!

Comment

Wow, all he gets is an LTD edition? They not like him or what?
                    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Looks like just the right amount of guitar that a guy from Rammstein would need.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post
                        Why don't people just call these LTD's. They always but ESP LTD. Its a brand. Call it an LTD.

I don't mean you, OP. I just mean in general. You never see Fender (Squier) and Gibson (Epiphone). Just call it an LTD, already.
                        I just said it to get more attention to the thread mainly, but I do know what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk View Post

I think it all started with people trying to sell their crappy LTDs, and using the ESP name to attract buyers. It's just annoying as hell. I agree. It's an LTD, so call it an LTD. It's not a goddamn ESP.
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                            I think it all started with people trying to sell their crappy LTDs, and using the ESP name to attract buyers. It's just annoying as hell. I agree. It's an LTD, so call it an LTD. It's not a goddamn ESP.
                            Too Right Both LTD's i've owned were nice but they werent ESP's so I never called them if anything i'd refer to them being LTD's by ESP...

It's the same ugly gutiar as the old one but more ugly...

His MII's and KH-2s were nicer they should make one with a flamethrower ...

Comment

ich hasse es!!
                              Every man dies... Not every man really lives!!

Comment

Working...
                              X