Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

washburn n2 relic....and its signed by Nuno Bettencourt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• washburn n2 relic....and its signed by Nuno Bettencourt.

signed by Nuno Bettencourt at namm 2009.....who the fuck cares :ROTF:
    anyway this dude is comeing over tomorrow....

any thoughts.....wbga
    looks like something cool to noodle with then let go...

http://wilmington.craigslist.org/msg/1347576185.html

look at the goofy ass neck on this thing...wtf...looks like ...idont fuckin know

do i have 250 to spare ....no ... with a case i'm thinkin why not...sure there is some Nuno Bettencourt washburn
    freak on the bay who might think its the greatest thing ever
    opions needed asap

thanks y'all
    len
    Last edited by len; 08-28-2009, 08:57 PM.
    “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

N2
    Overseas made, Ok Guitar but you wont make any $$ on it.
    (the Pic with the neck joint is a N4. USA made. If it has this neckjoint, Buy it...quickly...)
    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Originally posted by len View Post

look at the goofy ass neck on this thing...wtf...looks like ...idont fuckin know
      Yeah, that's a new 20 year old design...
      -------------------------
      Blank yo!

Comment

If that is a pic of the "N2" that you are picking up for $250, go now and get it.
        That pic is a N4 and if its a N4 relic its worth at least $1500.00

Comment

If it is an N2 you are getting you can tell how old it is. If the fretmarkers are in the middle of the neck its an early one. if they are off to the side.. its a later model. The early models are better because they have better electronics.

Comment

i pulled the back off google ,,,thought it was just the ~proverbial~ way ~they~were all made
            he seems to think it is a namm show ~special~
            bottom line is i noodle ...sell for what i got into it ....maybe one day i will stumble across an attic stored 50's strat ....and win

Comment

Originally posted by len View Post
              i pulled the back off google ,,,thought it was just the ~proverbial~ way ~they~were all made
              he seems to think it is a namm show ~special~
              bottom line is i noodle ...sell for what i got into it ....maybe one day i will stumble across an attic stored 50's strat ....and win
              If you are getting a relic N4 signed by nuno for $250.00 you indeed found your attic stored strat!

Comment

Look at the craiglist pic - it's not a Stephen's cutaway...
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Yea hes right , the guitar in the CL add is an N2 , just an old one with some use, still a cool guitar , for 250 with a case id grab it .

Comment

That neck joint is called the "Stephens Extended Cutaway" and it is phenomenal.. great upper fret access.. they even did that particular joint on a couple of acoustics for a very short while.
                    DiMarzio Endorsee
                    www.dimarzio.com
                    Morley Endorsee
                    www.morley.com
                    "Intelli-Shred" author
                    www.myspace.com/intellishred
                    NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

A decent N2 for 250.00 is worth it.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinDguitar View Post
                        That neck joint is called the "Stephens Extended Cutaway" and it is phenomenal.. great upper fret access.. they even did that particular joint on a couple of acoustics for a very short while.
                        It does give you upper fret access but it is far from phenomenal. EVERY single N4 I've played (at least 20 of them) had notic eable dead spots in the neck joint area.

Structural design flaw? Not enough wood in that area? I don't know, but it surely is a deal breaker for me.

Comment

real n2 neck pix

y'all were right about this sorry i posted without total research...
                          anyway as of yesterday this guitar is still available....om teetering on the edge do i need it?hell no...do i want it?...
                          the bottom line is no matter what ...i am deeicated to my proverbial ~one~

Comment

Working...
                          X