Jackson Limited '88

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Limited '88

Hi everyone, I'm new here and am posting because I have a dream. I am the original owner of a Limited '88 # 500 as a matter of fact. My dream is to collect pictures of as many of the Limited '88's that I can. So if you or someone you know has one, would you be so kind as to email me a photo with the serial number and when I get a sufficient total (hopefully all 500) I'm going to post all the pix on a website. Please email pictures to [email protected] Thanks in advance.

Cool idea, but you'll never get all of them.
    Many have been parted out over the years.
    -Rick

Comment

I'm not sure which line this is, can you post yours? I PROMISE I won't GAS to much over it!
      I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
        I'm not sure which line this is, can you post yours? I PROMISE I won't GAS to much over it!
        Yeah, before you get to 500, you'll need 1 pic. POST IT NOW.

Comment

Here you go

Here is a picture of my Jackson LTD 88. Now lets see all the others!
          Attached Files

Comment

You have # 500?!

Comment

I just found this album , looking for something else , this not my guitar .
              http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/571854341NWnYYG
              Mike
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

I thought he was talking about the one rhoads line with the reverse sharkies, that shit looks like a js series.
                I hooked up my accelerator pedal in my car to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.

Comment

I had #175 and like a fool i sold it. I miss that guitar it had an amazing neck.
                  Gil

Comment

I've wanted one to "match" the Charvel Model 88.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonguy666 View Post
                      I thought he was talking about the one rhoads line with the reverse sharkies, that shit looks like a js series.
                      At least it isn't a Splittail
                      As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

Wow, no need too be so harsh, bro. It might be shit to you but it's one of the best playing and sounding guitars I've had in a 35 year career as a musician!

Comment

Thanks, now if I could only tell which number it is.

Comment

Yes I do! See photo post.

Comment

Too bad you sold it. This is one of the best guitars I have ever owned! I originally bought it as an investment but it quickly became my "go to" axe.

Comment

Working...
                              X