Jackson Merchandise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Merchandise

Anyone know where is a good place to order tshirts....stickers....etc?

There are a few things on their site:

http://www.jacksonguitarsusa.com/sto...rtment=jackson

Comment

They used to make hoodies. Mine is long dead.
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

My God, I'm almost embarrassed by that stuff. Who comes up with these concepts? Vixen of the V, Death Shreds, the two skeletons playing Rhoadses? What, somebody's 12 year old is doing the art these days?

Sheesh, at least the Skully had style, but this....this is the epitome of pre-pubescent school bookcover doodling.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
          My God, I'm almost embarrassed by that stuff. Who comes up with these concepts? Vixen of the V, Death Shreds, the two skeletons playing Rhoadses? What, somebody's 12 year old is doing the art these days?

Sheesh, at least the Skully had style, but this....this is the epitome of pre-pubescent school bookcover doodling.
          Agreed. Those are pretty cheesy... Although if my memory is correct, I recently saw a fairly expensive CS Jackson that had airbrushed tits on it. No girl, just the tits. I couldn't help but think that it was the ugliest expensive guitar I'd seen all year. Who would (seriously) play such a thing? A 13 year old?

Comment

Originally posted by skintaster View Post
            Agreed. Those are pretty cheesy... Although if my memory is correct, I recently saw a fairly expensive CS Jackson that had airbrushed tits on it. No girl, just the tits. I couldn't help but think that it was the ugliest expensive guitar I'd seen all year. Who would (seriously) play such a thing? A 13 year old?
            The 3 Perfect Pair Kelly's at Drum City/Guitar Land? One of them sold recently. The first two were there for a long time.

I agree with the sentiment in this thread. When I get around to ordering a Jackson T, it will be the simple Jackson Bloodline. The thing that gets me more is some of those shirts are $40. That's a crazy amount to pay to promote their brand.

Comment

Check ebay...there are lots of shirts with just the logo.
              "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

I'm still digging my red workshirt.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  I'm still digging my red workshirt.
                  +1
                  Just one more guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by stevoc View Post
                    Check ebay...there are lots of shirts with just the logo.
                    Yeah but are they genuine products or some guy churning them out of his own shop like those banners?
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by skintaster View Post
                      No Girl, Just The Tits
                      Great band name! :ROTF: :ROTF:
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

i'm lucky in a way. i do embroidery and silkscreening so i can pretty much make anything i want. i dont sell stuff to others, i just make stuff for myself. for example i got a kickass backpack with the round jackson/charvel logo and i got a nice dickies work jacket with the jackson logo on the back. i guess i justify it by saying "its free advertisment for jackson and i'm not takin anything from em since i'm basically making fabric flyers

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                          Yeah but are they genuine products or some guy churning them out of his own shop like those banners?
                          For 9.00, does it matter?
                          "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Working...
                          X