No announcement yet.

Roswell or Kramertorium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the $$$, You can't beat the Kramertorium (import). It's light, well balanced, great upper fret access (plus trem and two pups)...

The original Roswells (if you can find one) are really sweet (IMHO). A lot heavier than the Kramer (what do you expect? It's a block of metal!), but the coolness factor is out of this world (boo! hiss!! bad pun!)

The production Roswells look great (the Blue Sparkle is really nice!), but they neck-dive, and are pretty uncomfortable at the upper frets (again, IMHO).

I believer the pointy-head Roswells were a special run; I haven't played one, so I can't comment.
    WarPig____________________________________________
    "Live every day as if it were your last...
    ...one day it will be."

Comment

Ugh, neither please.
      Scott

Comment

I choose the dog turd located in the grass of the Roswell picture.. For the longest time I thought these guitars were a complete joke and I couldn't accept the fact that anyone would like them... I guess I'm wrong..

If I had to be forced to have one, I'd be the Rosewell one..
        Originally posted by horns666
        The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

both are ugly as ''F".

Comment

If the Roswell didn't have that goofy headstock it'd be my favourite Jackson... But it's still better.

Comment

The roswell is fuggin awesome. I got to play one at the Arlington guitar show show. The headstock is dangerous with that sharp metal lip.

Comment

Totally ...It's the Kramer.

Comment

Having owned one of those aluminum abortions, I vote for the Kramer. 2 hums and a Floyd plus designed for actual tone rather than to hang on a brick wall? Winner.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                  X