Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Corey Beaulieu with Jackson now?

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/artists/index.php?id=448

Hes been listed as an endorsed ever since Ascendancy, ut now it's been updated with oics of his new trans black KV-2, and there is also a video of their new song Throes of perdition!

Thoughts?
    Tell me about it!

Originally posted by _koppen View Post
    new song Throes of perdition!

Thoughts?
    Judging from the title. I'd say it's a Pantera/Opeth ripoff! :ROTF:
    Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
    Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Glad to see the kid back on a Jackson.

Comment

That's cool. I'm just waiting on Marty Friedman and Dave Mustaine to come back to Jackson.

Comment

Didn't he used to play them before he went to crappy Dean? I seem to remember seeing pictures of him.
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by Vittu0666 View Post
            That's cool. I'm just waiting on Marty Friedman and Dave Mustaine to come back to Jackson.

Good luck with that one

Comment

Originally posted by KBRR View Post
              Good luck with that one

Ya no kidding.

Comment

he doesn't deserve jackson

Comment

Deserve?

Jesus fucking christ. It's a guitar.
                  Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                    Didn't he used to play them before he went to crappy Dean? I seem to remember seeing pictures of him.
                    Very first pic I ever saw of the guy, he was posing with some kind of Dinky Reverse.
                    Originally posted by Sinistas View Post
                    Deserve?

:ROTF:

Exactly!
                    Hail yesterday

Comment

I always loved that line from Unforgiven:

Little Bill - I don't deserve this. I was building a house!

William Munney - 'Deserves' got nothing to do with it.
                      -------------------------
                      Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Sinistas View Post
                        Deserve?

that's great
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I don't like him, his shitty band, but it is always cool to see artists back with Jackson. He's a lot better then that hack, Matt Queefy.
                          Originally posted by horns666
                          The only thing I choke during sex is, my chicken..especially when I wanna glaze my wife's buns.

Comment

Dude's a better player then the majority of people on here. And if anyone wants to argue lets see your album sales., dvd sales, concert ticket sales...

yeah.. that's what I thought.

I'm not a big fan of them or their music but I'm sure as hell not going to rip them down. I'm glad he's back with Jackson.
                            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
                              Dude's a better player then the majority of people on here. And if anyone wants to argue lets see your album sales., dvd sales, concert ticket sales...

yeah.. that's what I thought.

I'm not a big fan of them or their music but I'm sure as hell not going to rip them down. I'm glad he's back with Jackson.
                              According to that ideology, Jonas Brothers are better musicians than Corey then...

Its all fun and games till you get yogurt in your eye.; -AK47
                              Guitar is my first love, metal my second (wife...ehh she's in there somewhere). -Partial @ Marshall

Comment

Working...
                              X