More Jackson Wallpapers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Jackson Wallpapers!!!

Hey JCFers. I was still bored so I made another Jackson Wallpaper. I'm really proud of this one, it came out great. It features a SL2H Soloist on a graphic background. Check it out!
    1024x768
    800x600

email me any suggestions. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: More Jackson Wallpapers!!!

very cool, is it possible you can do one like that with my sl2h? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Well it'd be good if your guitar is on a non graphic background (black, white, etc) that way, I can take the guitar quickly out of it and I don't have to ruin any parts. Do you have any pictures like that?

Comment

yeh, its at Online Stage Gear. the pic is perfect, its the shattered glass sl2h with emgs, thanx in advance.

Comment

Alright, I'll make it and upload it in a few minutes. Oh, and no problem/ [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Very clean and crisp and visually appealing. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks NOTP. That was what I was going for, since my other wallpaper didn't turn out as good as this one, hehe.

Comment

Beautiful! Nice work dude. A+, for me it's a keeper. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ May 15, 2003, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: kuerbo ]
                Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Hey Gpops, Here's the wallpaper you requested:
                  1024x768
                  800x600

It looks pretty good. Everything goes super nice with the guitar, so enjoy everyone. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ May 15, 2003, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Maggot ]

Comment

God!... Jacksons are sooo beautiful... I have never been able to get over with this infatuation...

Comment

Originally posted by rodrigo_echeverri:
                      God!... Jacksons are sooo beautiful... I have never been able to get over with this infatuation...
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Rodrigo,

I made one from my EDS RR1, take a look here: Kuerbo's EDS RR1 Wallpaper
                      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Nice job kuerbo, RR's are one of my favorite guitars (too bad I don't haven't owned one). I really like it. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Gracias Rodrigo! ... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Omg that came out so nice [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                            Maggot, your the man! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] thanks so much

Comment

Can you do it with my Snakeskin KE2? It's a picture of it in my profile

Comment

Working...
                              X