When will 09 models be available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will 09 models be available?

Ever since December I've waited patiently for the new 09 Jackson colors and/or models. I thought that for sure they'd start revealing something after the NAMM show but apparently not.

I've seen a couple Jacksons with new colors on eBay but that's it. When will the new guitars/colors be made available? FWIW I'm only talking about the MIJ models and not the super expensive USA models.

At what point of the year do the new guitars come out? I only got back into playing last year after over a decade off and never really cared or paid much attention to when new gutiars came out back a long time ago, so any info is appreciated.

It should be pretty soon. If you're getting a Pro series model you should wait a bit. They come with hardshell cases now so if you get a funny shaped one you won't have to spend an arm and a leg on a case.
    "Dear Dr. Bill,
    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

March / April I think
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey, some of us like the "funny shaped" Jacksons

Comment

Working...
        X