Post your Frets On The Net Customized Guitar Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your Frets On The Net Customized Guitar Parts

Post all of your customized parts from Dave at Frets On The Net to let everyone know how you feel about your custom parts. I hope I am posting this in the right forum sorry if its not.

Well the only thing I've ordered from him were a few back plate screws and some strap button felt washers. Wanna see a pic?
    Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
    www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Dave made some kickass pickup rings with custom dimensions for my KV. The stock rings were really too low for the high string height on this guitar.

Comment

Cool, its actually pretty funny but I had just bought some new plastic pickup rings for my rr3 before I met Dave. Now I will have to get some from dave in the black anodized aluminum, personally I think it would look alot better.

Comment

He make me a new control plate for my RR3R. I'm going to have him make me a couple more soon as he starts up making parts again. i also got one of his RR tres rod covers

In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Cool I had e-mailed him asking for something different and the pic up at the top is what he came up with and I totally love it.

Comment

I had him make a Kahler fulcrum arm for me for a Student Soloist that I used to have. He also made the trem arm for this:
              My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Nice guitar i love the maple fretboard with that color it looks awsome, it really makes the guitar

Comment

In this pic, pup ring, trem studs and inserts.

And on the back, both rear cover plates.

-Rick

Comment

Working...
                  X