Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"NAMM 2003" Who is going? Raise your hands!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "NAMM 2003" Who is going? Raise your hands!

I might can get you in, if you can score me some horse. email me privitely.

50 days!

I would LOVE to attend! Would any of you fine gentleman see your way clear to getting me a pass or putting me on the list? I live 5 miles away...I can pickup at airport, help load-in, man booth, get coffee, etc etc!

R[/QB][/QUOTE]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The one shirt Sully owns ... As a matter of fact I think it's the same one in his avatar
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

nah, that's my other shirt...

the "shirt" is actually a navy sweatshirt with 2 gold stripes on each shoulder. the whole thing came about when i posted pix from randy's grave site, and from my tour of the custom shop. curt and i visited both places in teh same day, and someone (i think gary or newc) suggested that i only have one shirt...

i think it would be wrong if i didn't wear it at least one of the days.

oneshirtsully
        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
        Sully Guitars on Facebook
        Sully Guitars on Google+
        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

:lol you had a different shirt on in that action shot of you in makeup [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

very true! see guys, i REALLY do own more than one!

sully
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I booked my flight today so I'm Definately in.. I think I might be staying with a good friend of Mike Shannon, But I'm not sure yet.
              We HAVE to get together for this field trip boyz! It sounds like a BLAST waiting to happen..
              I'm coming into LAX on the 15th for a pre NAMM celebation day and to get myself acclimated..
              Let's hear everyone elses plans..
              Anyone else flying out of the Motorcity?

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy:
                i'm on it like bluebonnet!!! sid , are you staying at my house?
                tommy
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Tommy if you will still have me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: &quot;NAMM 2003&quot; Who is going? Raise your hands!

I'm Hyatt bound so it would seem... Hmmm, mini bar!

See ya all there. Looks like the wife and I are going with our 18 month old daughter, so it looks like I'll be at Disney for a day, should be fun!

Also, I "think" I'll have an extra ticket for most of the time, seems the wife has seen her share of axes and gear [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] , so if anyone needs one, let me know closer to the show.

Pat

Comment

Pat, im at the same hotle on fri and sat. look me up if i dont see you sooner

Comment

For you guys that haven't been before, Anaheim is really nice and there are a lot of motels within a mile of the convention center that are much cheaper than the Hyatts and such. I stayed at a pretty nice place across from the zoo last year and was within walking distance of a lot of bars and restaurants. Anaheim is clean and friendly, unlike bum-ridden L.A. (I hated those shows). Check with your local music store buddies who are NAMM members, they get lists of motels with prices and see if they might give you a copy. You could almost get by with no rental car, you can walk most places and get a cab if you need to go very far.

Comment

I'll be there again. Hope to see some of you there. Trying to find a new house so I hadn't been hanging out much. Hey Chuck if I have a house by then your welcome to visit for the weekend. That Jackson is awsome. Take care, Dana

Comment

I will be staying in Downtown Area.
                          I love driving and I will be going to Ontario Mill for shopping, so no problem.
                          I guess I will only go to NAMM on Saturday or Sunday.1 day only.
                          I need to check some Jackson,Fender,Gibson,Suhr and GMW!
                          [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

just booked my flight, i'm so there.

sully
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                              just booked my flight, i'm so there.

sully
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oh joy ... [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

.....and i'll be sure to bring the noose for ya, kev!

sully
                                Sully Guitars on Google+
                                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X