Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"NAMM 2003" Who is going? Raise your hands!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "NAMM 2003" Who is going? Raise your hands!

Geez doug ,.. you outta set the admins up with passes .. those sound great ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Hey Brad you have mail

Hey Doug if Brad does not come threw
      i need two passes mybe three

Sid

[email protected]

Comment

OK..GOING!!!
        lets all figure out what Hotels, etc we wanna stay at....lol, PARTY AT NAMM

Comment

Someone put me on the list for the Summer NAMM *IF* it's in Nashville [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
          Reserve me a pass, please! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

ill be at summer namm too in nashville.....ill hook you up then....im staying at the hilton there at the convention center in aneheim

Comment

i have till tuesday, i need confirms

Comment

Brad.. you got mail ..
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Doug - Thanks bunches [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                  Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

And more mail Brad!

You got mail and I got dinner ( at least one )

Thanx!
                    Pat

Comment

I need a pair of passes...someone?...anyone??

I'll also volunteer to help however needs it! I don't mind earning my keep! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

~Ken

Comment

I asked Grover if he would possibly get together with all of us for a dinner on Sat. after the show, he said he would have to let me know right before the show starts, so around the 15th i'll give him a buzz and see, if not we should atleast get Mike Shannon drunk as a skunk and bring him out to dinner! he and Grover would be perfect because each one knows somthing the other one doesnt

Comment

Cool!
                          [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Where do we all meet? depends on when certain people are comming in? im assuming Sat is the best day for all, but the bizziest! but where?? Fender area will be nuts, and how do we tell eachother apart? i have like 12 jackson shirts so for sure you can find me, hair down to my waist and 6 foot 5 so im easy to spot, if my foot is healed by then, broke it on Fri. other wise Pat is wheel chairing me around, lol, just kidding!We shoudl schedual a Chat night to discuss it?

Comment

We shoud also try to get a Fender guy to meet with us also, im sure if they care as much as they say they do they would like to hear what the masses and buying public would like to see out of them? and I wouldnt bring up strat heads, I've heard from Tim Wilson on down that it will never happen.Greg seems to be the man for the Fender Connection, he's in with those guys, i'll take care of Mike and Grover

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] KILLER FUN ! CHEERS mates , happy holidays , c-ya all soon ! p.s brad hope to see you at rr place in march [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/stupid.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ! al

[ December 01, 2002, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: ALZ ]

Comment

Working...
                                X