Wish Me Luck!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish Me Luck!!

OK, I am going to try and get a new job this week. I plan on calling up Century Media and taking whatever they offer me. Those of you who don't know, they are the second largest pure-metal record label in the USA, with bands like Cryptopsy, Krisiun, Shadows Fall and a WHOLE LOT of European metal acts. I have tried several things since leaving LA Metal, and I just can't NOT work in the music industry. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Century Media Website

Re: Wish Me Luck!!

good luck man.. I've ordered (and still order) a buttload of cd's from them, so if you get the job I expect a discount [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hope it goes well [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Good Luck! and Rock On dude. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Good Luck getting the job. I'll hold my thumbs(a swedish expression) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Break a leg

Comment

Cool Beans. Hope ya get the job.

Matt

Comment

Doooood! Good luck!!

Comment

Good luck Ace! I hope you get it!

And on a separate note, it's one of my dreams to work for Jackson. That would be so cool. I mean building them would be awesome, designing them would be just... perfect. Though even if I was doing something else like Marketing or Artist Relations it would be still be great because it was Jackson. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X