Jackson Stealth XL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Stealth XL

I'm assuming that this is probably an import, from the mid-nineties-ish, but I was sure so I put this here.

How much would one get? I saw one on a second-hand listings site, described as home-use only, with a hard case, in Magenta Red. He wants £250 for it. He wants a quick sale, so I might make him an offer around £200-ish, if that would be worth it.

If you convert that to $ I know that it probably would not be worth the money, but what about if you saw one for $250? Would that be a good buy? And its probably a more realistic conversion on value, I guess. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I guess I should probably inquire more and try and get some pictures before making him an offer, right? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Thanks in advance guys. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: Jackson Stealth XL

Yeah $250 is a good price. BUt if ya gotta have it i wouldn't go any higher than 300. for a mint one. I got mine for 175.00 but that was because I got it at work. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] . AHhhh bonus. Great li'l guitars. I'ld have one in every model in every color (or colour for or Ausy and European members), If I had the room. But Ill have to settle for 4 for now.
    Gil

Comment

I bought my Stealth HX (three hum, string thru) brand new w/case around 1993/94 for $500 out the door. The Stealths are Japanese models. Very thin bodies and necks. I think $250 is a fair price for one in good condition.

Comment

Thanks guys! I think I might e-mail him an offer him £180 to see if he really is desperate to sell, if he rejects that then I'll offer about £200-£210-ish.

And if you're talking about color/colour, you can't forget the Canadians are on our side too. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

One question, do they have dots or sharks?

Comment

The XL should have sharkfin inlays and a bound rosewood fretboard. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

Comment

Working...
          X