Value of Our Jacksons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of Our Jacksons

I asked this a few years ago, but thought to bring it up again. What do you suppose the value of everyone's Jacksons are on this forum? We have nearly 12,000 members now, although only about 1/6 are active. Nonetheless, assuming everyone registered here owned 1 Jackson guitar valued at $300, that would be 3.6 million dollars!

But since many here own more than one Jackson and those guitars are worth more than $300, anyone care to wager a guess as to the monetary value of the JCF Collection as a whole? It could very well be near billions of dollars! Imagine the power of the JCF with a billion dollar budget! What do you guys think?
    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

It's gotta be a lot. I have some. I'd say I am good for about 12 or 13k worth. Sad thing is, I can barely play.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I have just two Jacksons. Together, brand new, worth a mere £3100 by UK pricing.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

well, to us....millions!!!! to joe-schmo guitar collector that loves gibson, fender and "vintage" garbage like stella, $5000.
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

I know personally.....I'm right around $15,000
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

There's 89 Soloists alone in the Gallery, so there's at least 1/10 of a million buckeroos! :O
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I think pebber has about 20 or more custom shops no?

Comment

I'm good for 1800.00. Sold my DK2M and only have my DK1 now, but another on the way, so my worth will double n the next few months. Woohoo!
                "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by SlasZ View Post
                  I think pebber has about 20 or more custom shops no?
                  And Rudi...
                  Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

40 dollars
                    definitely 40 dollars
                    "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
                    --floydkramer

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                      It's gotta be a lot. I have some. I'd say I am good for about 12 or 13k worth. Sad thing is, I can barely play.
                      I'm in the same boat.

Comment

$250? Slightly beat-up Predator with more beat-up chainsaw case.
                        Scott

Comment

I'm probably sitting at about 1200-1300 bucks. Model 6, 2 cheap pro series and an Indian/Japanese mutt. Still love them all though regardless of price.
                          My gear
                          87 Charvel Model 6
                          86 Charvel Model 4
                          93 Jackson RR EX
                          93 Jackson Kelly STD
                          88 Ibanez RG560
                          99 Schecter Diamond C-7
                          Peavey Bandit 112

Comment

imagine the price on brett's collection (gilaguitars.com)!!!! seven ltd's and a shortwing, probably 40K right there.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, lots. I'm at around 3k. I'm a "barely player" too.

Comment

Working...
                              X