matt OSG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matt OSG

do you know when the skullpile DK2 will be available and how much they would cost from OSG?

Re: matt OSG

I don't know about no Skullpile Dinkies, but I want my Electric Blue Soloist that was promised to me!!!

Comment

Hey Dude,
      I'd shoot Matt an email and ask him that would be the quickest way to get a response. Click the link at the top of the page for OSG and his email's on the homepage.

- Joel
      RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
      RIP Dime

Comment

ok i looked for the Email on the site and didnt see it was right in the center [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool! Matt's realy good about responding to emails quickly. Hopefully you get that DK2 soon...enjoy

- Joel
          RIP Dime

Comment

That's the best way to get ahold of me since I NEVER post in here [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Hey Box, I sent the SL1 overnight for free like you asked, but nobody was there to sign for it, so I gave it to someone else.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Matt

Comment

Yeah sorry Box...she's now on her way to IL bwwwaaaaaaahhahahaha [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
              X