Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel San Dimas Std. SSH VS. DK2M RGF

Hi Guys,
    damn I'm in trouble ;-) Yesterday I saw the new japanese DK2mRGF a really great guitar! I love rev. headstocks and I need just one humbucker in the bridge... for one second, I'd had a "bad" idea: Should I change my San dimas Std. SSH for this one??? Hmmmmm.... And does the DK2M (and the other japanese guitars) all have massive body&neck woods?
    RATT RULES!

No.
    Don't trade.

Comment

keep the Charvel!

Comment

step away from the charvel!

Comment

Keep the chavel!!

Comment

Gimme the Charvel and I'll buy you the DK2M!

Comment

You can never have too many guitars so I say keep the Charvel and buy the DK2M. But if it comes down to choosing only 1 of them, I would definitely keep the SD.

Comment

As much as I like and appreciate the Jackson DK2s, I have yet to find a guitar that I would give my SD up to own. Just my .02
                Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

Well, I'll keep the charvel, the neck feels so perfect I think it's the best to buy the DK2M later! But another question: Are the body and neck woods from the japanese series all massive woods?
                  RATT RULES!

Comment

They're not plywood or cheapo unnamed solid wood if that's what you mean. Alder isn't a particularly dense wood but it has a nice tone.

Comment

yeah WTF is massive woods? dont go there wiseasses....i can see the comments flying on that one.

Comment

I have massive wood in my mini bich.

Comment

The thought of a San Dimas is giving me massive wood :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                          X