No announcement yet.

Help ID'ing my Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a Jackson. Don't know what it is but it's not a Jackson...

That neck does look like it's been "re-formed" a bit...

Did you buy this from a store or a private seller?
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

What happened was I've been saying to my G/F for god knows how long now that I want a jackson guitar, and well she picked this one up for me thinking it was, so thats why I'm trying to get this sorted out and alittle frustrated. Guy told her it was a Jackson and who was she to not believe him. But ya was purchased from a private seller.

Comment

Cool. Nice thing for your girlfriend to do. Sucks she met a guy who was either mis-infomed or passing off something thats a fake. Hard to say. He might just say he thought it was a Jackson too. Not much you can do with a private seller unless he's cool enough to give you your money back...
        I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

It's got Jackson parts on it, but is not a Jackson.
          That neck looks like it came off one of those Chinese fakes that were all over eBay last year.
          As Newc stated, the headstock cut is all wrong.

Get your money back... that thing is worthless.
          -Rick

Comment

Damn. Well now its time to try and get back in touch with the seller, and the hunt continues for a Real Jackson. Thanks for all the help!

Comment

Vester
              Haters gonna hate
              Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

So heres the story, and now I know this guys up to no good. I've been trying to email him and call him all last night telling him that the guitars no good and he didnt call or email back. So I tried a different approach. I emailed him from another email asking if the guitar was still available, and would you know it he emailed me back at that address. Said that someone else bought it on credit (firstly we paid in full with cash) but he could get it back anytime (knowing we are already trying to get our money back and return the guitar). So needless to say this guys a deadbeat seller. Why he's pulling this I have no idea as I know where he lives and its honestly a 10 minute walk. But ya thats the run down. Thanks again for all the help, and yup I believe your pretty close with the idea that it might be a Vester.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X