The best bang for the buck (RR's)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best bang for the buck (RR's)

I'm planning on buying a new axe soon, and I was wondering which of the Randy Rhoads are best? I'm putting in an EMG-81 so the type of pickups doesn't matter. I was looking at the RR-1, RR-3, and the RX10D. I was thinking of getting the RR-3 with the Crimson Swirl paintjob cuz I'm assuming that costs more, or the RR-1 with regular paint. The RX10D is a lower end model right? Also, do any of you guys know where I can look at all the different types of paint you can get on the guitars? It has a big list of them but I don't know what the colors are!! Thanks for any input guys!

Re: The best bang for the buck (RR\'s)

Given that the RR-1 is USA made and the others are not, that would be the best. As well, the RR-1 is neckthrough, the others are bolt-on.
    However, the RR-3 is a good quality guitar.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Re: The best bang for the buck (RR\'s)

hey, maybe you will find those catalogs in the other thread here neat to look at... resolution is poor though...

Comment

Working...
      X