pawnshop kelly std.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pawnshop kelly std.

hello all, i just want to say this is an awsome site.
    i recently bought an early 90`s black kelly std. professional from a local pawn shop for around $180. it has been hanging there all summer gathering dust. the price slowly dropped as they couldnt sell it. where i live in the north georgia mountains,blue grass and country are the main stream. and billyjoebob aint gonna be seen onstage with such a wild lookin geetar.
    any way i bought the guitar, no case, and no whammy bar. there is one good nick on the cut away horn, and that is all. i came to this site first b-4 i bought it,and seached the kelly threads. and i was hooked up this is one of the sweetest axes i`ve ever played. i guess i can reorder a new whammy bar handle? ithink its the f.r. copy 580. well...um, yayyy jackson im glad i found this site.
    jackson dx10
    charvel avenger
    schecter c1 classic
    samick tr2 sg clone
    fender twin amp.
    abunch of stomp boxes

And to be the first to give you this message

Jackson KV2T Black Ghost Flames with EMG's

Comment

pics soon.
      ps, sorry 4 double post.
      jackson dx10
      charvel avenger
      schecter c1 classic
      samick tr2 sg clone
      fender twin amp.
      abunch of stomp boxes

Comment

welcome!

and expect to hear from our resident spell checker on your username...
        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

pawnshop kelly std.

http://www.fretsonthenet.com/

for cool J/C parts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Kalashnikov

for researching nickname before typing it

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome on board and congratulations on the score! What's the finish on that Kelly like? Can't wait to see some photos of it.

Comment

Welcome!
              Nice Score! Be warned this forum will drain your bank account! hehe.
              I also have a Kelly on the way, 94-95 XL reverse, that will be 2 axes in two months, thanks jcfonline :P

Comment

thanx for the warm welcome . the kelly is in decent shape considering she`s been on the rack covered in dust, picked up ,banged around. from the looks "rode hard and put up wet".theres a couple of burn marks on the tuning stock not bad , but there all the same. and a ding on one of the horns. again not bad all things considered. the strings were all rusted, and there are alot of scuff marks but, no bad scratches, blimishes, rips, tears, bomb damage, the neck is straight, and frets in good shape. im happy, i`ve always wanted a jackson or charvel guitar.
                as for maj. kalishnakov well, he um invented the um....soviet um...avtomatic ...um dishwasher....yea thats it
                jackson dx10
                charvel avenger
                schecter c1 classic
                samick tr2 sg clone
                fender twin amp.
                abunch of stomp boxes

Comment

The AK 47 is a great weapon.The Kelly sounds cool too.Good score.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                  X