Buying Jackson from japan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Jackson from japan

Hi , my name is alvin and i am from India , i am Jackson Fan (isnt it obvious). , Presently i have a washburn , i wud be going to Japan in january end for some official work . Since its my first time there i needed help from you guys That where i could find shops that would Give me good deals. I am looking for a RR3 pro , in India it would cost me around 750$.

would i get a better deal in Japan if so where?? thanx

If you're going in Japan, you'd better get yourself a Jackson Star, RR-J1 or J2, check the website, they're far better than any RR3

Comment

Hell yes on the Jackson Stars. If I were going to Japan that is what I'd do.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

And to clarify: http://www.jacksonstars.com/

Comment

The funny thing is that you won't find any of the Jackson Japanese models (like RR3, DK2, RR24, etc..) in Japan, but you'll see plenty of Jackon Stars models, which are the same thing with only different logo. A lot of them are better quality too .

Comment

Where in Japan are you going?

If you plan to be in the Tokyo area, check out Ochanomizu. Guitar shops line both sides of the street for four city blocks there.
            Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

all thanx guys , i have also heard of jackson stars but wasnt sure wether they are the same or not .

@QuantaumRider

Yes i am going to Tokyo ,Ariake , and i have heard of ochanomizu lemme check out , wat about deals would it be expensive or cheaper??

Comment

the jackson stars link is not working
                Last edited by slayered666; 01-19-2008, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X