Jackson Catalogs and Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Catalogs and Ads

Has anyone here ever considered making an archive with Jackson Ads and Catalogs in PDF format? I think such a thing (specially the catalog one) would be quite useful.

Re: Jackson Catalogs and Ads

Originally posted by DarkMare:
    Has anyone here ever considered making an archive with Jackson Ads and Catalogs in PDF format? I think such a thing (specially the catalog one) would be quite useful.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a really cool idea, I would love to be able to get my hands on something like that!

Comment

While not in PDF, many are archived on the web:

http://www.jacksonmuseum.com/archive...esfolders.html
      http://www.jacksoncharvelworld.net/catalogs.htm

Comment

Thanks!

I had already seen one of those sites before actually, but the problem is that most of the scans are too small to read :/

I can host the catalogs and ads, if someone can get them.

[ April 25, 2003, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: DarkMare ]

Comment

if anybody has the catalogs and sends them to me I will scan them all and post them here in the board. I will return the catalogs when I am done.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by rodrigo_echeverri:
            if anybody has the catalogs and sends them to me I will scan them all and post them here in the board. I will return the catalogs when I am done.

[email protected]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do ya think maybe you should talk to an admin before scanning catalogs and posting em ??... hmm?
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

sorry, you are right...

I can also put them on my website and make them available to the community... I am just trying to help.

[ April 26, 2003, 11:58 AM: Message edited by: rodrigo_echeverri ]

Comment

Originally posted by rodrigo_echeverri:
                sorry, you are right...

I can also put them on my website and make them available to the community... I am just trying to help.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey, do you happen to have ICQ?

Comment

DarkMare :

ICQ#: 29329525

Home phone: (604) 827-2748

e-mail: [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X